Dutch StatenVertalings 1715 Speaking Bible
Click Here to Start the Dutch StatenVertalings 1715 Speaking Bible
Notes for First Time Users!
You must have the appropriate Microsoft Speech Components installed on your machine to use the Dutch StatenVertalings 1715 Talking Bible.
The Microsoft Corporation has signed a License Distribution Agreement with johnhurt.com to distribute these components.
By downloading and installing these components, you are indicating that you agree with the License Distribution Agreement, Acceptance and Disclaimer of Warranty, and Limitation of Liability, as referenced on our Microsoft Agent Speech Components page.
If you do not agree with our License Distribution Agreement, Acceptance and Disclaimer of Warranty, and Limitation of Liability, then you are not authorized to download and install these components.
Component Description Download From johnhurt.com MS Agent Core Component MSagent.exe
SAPI 4.0a Runtime Binaries spchapi.exe
MS Agent Character "Peedy" Peedy.exe
Dutch Text to Speech Engine lhttsdun.exe
Dutch Additional Core Component AgtX0413.exe
To manually install these Microsoft Agent components directly from Microsoft, go to the MS Agent Downloads Page at:
http://www.microsoft.com/msagent/downloads/.Automatic Download of Speech Components
- If you have not installed these components, the Dutch StatenVertalings 1715 Speaking Bible software will attempt to load the Microsoft Agent Voice components onto your computer via the Internet.
- You must be "online" with a connection to the Internet to allow the software to automatically download these files.
- You may have to press the "refresh" button on your browser more than once to get this automatic download to work.
- You will get a confirmation and licensing message from Microsoft about loading the Voice Components. Click "yes", and allow time for the download to occur.
Netscape or any browser other than Microsoft Internet Explorer will not work with this technology.
- Windows® 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT 4.0 (x86)
- Internet Explorer version 4.0 or later
(Netscape will not work.)
- A Pentium 100 MHz PC (or faster)
- At least 16 MB of RAM
- At least 661K free disk space for the Microsoft Agent components, 3.1 MB for Peedy and an additional 1.34 MB for the L&H TruVoice Text-To-Speech engine
- A Windows-compatible sound card
- A compatible set of speakers and microphone (recommended)
If your computer meets only the minimum of the above requirements, then the Voice Components will perform at their minimum, as well.
If "Peedy the Parrot" speaks very slowly, it could be the speed of your machine, or that your TruVoice component is not installed.
Advanced Character Options
To change the speaking speed, or balloon font for "Peedy" the speaking parrot, right-click on the parrot character, and select Advanced Character Options.
Please intend on purchasing this software before you ask for support.
Software support for the MS Agent technology is the responsibility of Microsoft.
Software support for this product, which uses MS Agent, is available from johnhurt.com through email at:
How to Download the Dutch StatenVertalings 1715 Speaking Bible
Download this software from http://www.htmlbible.com/downloadhtml/dutchtalk.htm
The cost of the software is $5.00
Click Here to find out how to purchase this software.
I hope you enjoy this adaptation of voice technology to God's Word.
John M. Hurt, III
"Therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old." Matt 13:52